Wonder Effect Advanced Retinol Serum
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
What it is: Harness the power of Retinol and make it work hard for your skin. A true wonder ingredient, retinol has been shown to help stimulate skin rejuvenation, which is critical in the battle against aging.
Who it is for: Suitable for all skin types. Ideal for combination, oily, acneic, pigmented and mature skin types.
What it does: This serum uses 3% Micro-encapsulated Retinol, the most protected form of Retinol, that has a sustained, slow and controlled release over several hours. All day and night it helps the skin, uncovering a clearer, more vibrant complexion for all ages and skin types. As it's absorbed into the skin, it becomes fully operative and help to gradually smooth the appearance of wrinkles and lines and increase moisture and elasticity. With long term use, it seems to turn back the hands of time, producing skin that is polished, and firm looking.
How to use: Apply a small amount to entire face and neck area before moisturizer.
- Micro-encapsulated Retinol: Sustained slow and controlled release over several hours sloughs off dead skin cells, smoothing the appearance of the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of lines, uneven skin tone, pore size and signs of aging.
- Torricelumn™: Elizabeth Grant Skin Care's superior moisture compound plumps the skin and smoothes out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Beetroot Extract: Helps increase hydration.
- Aloe Vera: Helps to soothe and calm skin.
- 100% of participants saw an increase in skin hydration
- 93% of participants saw an increase in skin firmness
- 97% of participants saw an increase in skin smoothness
- 100% of participants saw a decrease in wrinkle depth
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Isononyl Isononanoate, Fructooligosaccharides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Retinol, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Packaging may vary.
How to use