I started using this for two weeks and quickly see the result on my face, even though sweats and deadly sunlight during summer.
Wonder Effect Glycoline Night Wonder Concentrate - 90mlAdd to Wishlist
What it is:
Aging gracefully doesn't mean you need to show your age. Help promote radiant, youthful-looking skin with this concentrate from Elizabeth Grant. Working the overnight shift so you don't have to, this concentrate serum helps to gently exfoliate your skin and helps to reveal smoother, clearer and even-toned skin when you wake up.
What it does:
- A gentle exfoliating treatment for your skin that works all night long to help deeply moisturize, rejuvenate and improve the condition of skin affected by environmental stressors
- This potent concentrate helps saturates the skin while you sleep
- Delivers Torricelumn™, glycolic acid and hyaluronic acid to help minimize the visible signs of aging
- Helps remove impurities and skin imperfections, helps to diminish the look of pores and helps to boost skin hydration
- The gentle exfoliating action lifts away dead skin cells, smoothens out the surface of your skin and builds skin radiance
- Helps to expose a fresh, healthy-looking and beaming complexion
- Suitable for most skin types
- Botanical scent
- Serum consistency
Who it's for:
This product is suitable for all skin types.
How To Use:
Apply a small amount to entire face and neck area every night. Additional moisturizer is optional. Initially use only a maximum of 3 times a week. This allows the skin to build a tolerance to the glycolic acid. As the skin adjusts this can be increased to every night. On application the skin may feel warm and experience a tingling sensation. This is normal. Use only as directed.
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cellulose, Glyoxal, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate EGB344.