Over the past several months I have noticed they cannot stock Elizabeth Grant Caviar products fast enough, they always sell out. There is a real good reason for that, hydration, hydration, anti-aging in every way you can imagine. Great line, really works well.
Ultimate Caviar Nutruriche Infusion SerumAdd to Wishlist
What it is: The revolutionary formula behind Elizabeth Grant Skin Care's Ultimate Caviar line can help you achieve this skin with its unprecedented concentration of intensely hydrating proprietary Torricelumn™, nourishing caviar extract and a unique species of plankton extract to help skin look energized and renewed. The Ultimate Caviar line is designed to be a complete source of anti-aging nutrition for the skin; delivering proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and essential fatty acids to the skin. The Ultimate Caviar Nutruriche Gold Double Serum has been specifically formulated to help target the eleven main skin aging issues: loss of hydration, fine lines, deep wrinkles, loss of firmness, loss of elasticity, loss of smoothness, uneven skin tone, lack of radiance, enlarged pores, discolouration and redness.
What it does: Indulge your skin with luxurious active ingredients that provide aging skin with moisturizing properties to help reduce the look of lines, roughness and sagging skin. Formulated with an intense complex of moisturizers, it helps enrich the skin with hydration, making it look plump and appear healthy.
- Phase one helps pamper skin with a combination of black truffle and black pearl to encourage a visibly youthful revitalization of the skin. Caffeine helps to tighten and reduce the look of puffiness in the skin, revealing more vibrant and energized-looking skin.
- Phase two of this serum ups the luxury factor with gold to help strengthen the look of ski,n and caviar to help enrich skin with omega-3 fatty acids, providing the look of suppleness. Both phases contain Elizabeth Grant Skin Care's superior moisturizing compound, Torricelumn, for extra age-defying hydration. This serum helps improve skin resilience and allows it to glow with luminosity and radiance.
Who it's for: This product is best for:
- Dehydrated Skin
- Heavy Lines
- Mature skin
What sets this line apart: Intensely moisturizing and exceptionally light formulation.
- Torricelumn™ - Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s superior moisturizing compound, clinically tested to boost hydration levels, plumping the appearance of the skin making it look firmer and smoother.
- Caviar extract - loaded with nourishing and deeply rejuvenating Omega-3 fatty acids
- Gold extract - Helps to firm and revitalize the look of skin and reduces inflammation and helps skin look luminescent
- Plankton extract - Binds moisture to the skin for long-lasting hydration
- Algae extract - Moisturizes and brightens the look of skin
- Sodium hyaluronate (high molecular weight) - The salt form of Hyaluronic Acid, a water-binding ingredient that has the ability to hold up to 1000 times their own weight in water
How to use: Dispense equal parts of serum and apply all over face and neck area, morning and night.
Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propanediol, Polysilicone-11, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tuber Melanosporum Extract, Gold, Caviar Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10), Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mica, Propylene Glycol, Caffeine, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Urea, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Tin Oxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Benzoate, Parfum, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
This is the first time that I have used Elizabeth Grants Caviar Serum ,very impressed . Have been a user for years to the Essence of Torricelumn Serum thought that Iwould try a different one Very pleased awaiting results
What a lovely serum, and it feels so luxurious on your skin. The results are just amazing - this is definitely a wow factor product and well worth the value.