Suprême Essence of Torricelumn™ - 50mlAdd to Wishlist
What it is: Experience the miracle of the new intelligent, high performance Supreme Essence of Torricelumn™. From the first moment it’s applied, skin will feel indulged and strengthened. This essence is a high performance serum, designed to transform skin so it looks younger, more radiant, more luminous, and more beautiful. It helps to dramatically reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, evens out the look of skin imperfections with remarkable speed, and makes skin feel silky smooth and more resilient. This serum is ultra-light and fast absorbing with incomparable anti-aging properties.
What it does: An original ground-breaking formula, advanced by innovative ingredients, the Supreme Essence of Torricelumn™ is a weapon to defend and protect skin from visible aging. This sophisticated treatment is formulated with the superior moisturizing compound Torricelumn™, advanced stem cell technology, and amino acids. Plant stem cells contain molecules that can help to repair and rejuvenate the skin’s systems through superior antioxidant activity and soothing anti-inflammatory properties. The amino acids, known as ‘the building blocks of life’ help your skin maintain a healthy skin barrier; meaning, it will retain moisture and block damaging foreign particles.
Who it's for: This product is best for:
- Lined skin
- Rough skin
- Spotted skin
- Dull skin
What sets this line apart: Using rare algae and marine stem cells, it provides strengthening support and revitalization to the skin. to help wrinkles appear smoother and give skin a supple and glowing finish.
- Torricelumn™: in its purest, most concentrated form, this essence is an intensive skin care treatment with exceptional anti-aging qualities. Essence of Torricelumn™ targets the five main signs of aging skin: lines and wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone, dullness, and saggy skin and steers you to a world of innovation where cutting edge science keeps your skin visibly rejuvenated
- Marine stem cells from the Torricelumn™ plant pods: help augment the anti-aging and pro-aging properties of Torricelumn™
- Narcissus plant bulb extract with Dormin Technology: innovative technology that helps the skin appear in "bloom" by slowing down the natural progression rate of the aging process
- Collagen- helps defend the skin against the appearance of premature aging
- Vitamins A, C and E: help to improve the look of skin tone and clarity
- Allantoin: helps to soothe and smooth the skin
- Shea butter: a natural skin moisturizer, shea butter conditions the skin
- Marula oil: one of the most nutritious skincare oils and helps to enhance moisturization qualities. It is rich in antioxidants and oleic acid
- Natural soy: rich in glycol proteins, helps to reinforce skin tone and promotes elasticity
- Japanese green tea: a natural antioxidant, refreshes the appearance of the skin
How to use: Place 1-2 precious drops onto the fingertips and gently massage over the face and neck area morning and night before moisturizer.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10), Eryngium Maritimum Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Glycine Max Symbiosome Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Pikea Robusta Extract, Algae Extract, Dioscorea Villosa Root Extract, Trifolium Pratense Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Bisabolol, Arginine, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ceteareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Collagen, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Threonine, Isoleucine, Proline, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, CI 19140/ Yellow 5, CI 16035/ Red 40