A powerhouse duo - our award-winning, best-selling, clinically tested serum paired with our Derma Roller Micro Needling tool for maximum absorption.
Use our Derma Roller Micro Needling Tool first followed by the Suprême Essence of Torricelumn™.
Derma Roller Micro Needling Tool
What it is: A lightweight, slim handle design roller that has 540 individual, 0.25mm length tiny titanium needles.
What it does: These ultra fine needles (0.2mm wide) gently stimulate the skin's surface to prepare the skin for better product absorption, to enhance the application of creams, serums, and oils. While benefits can be experienced from first use, you can work your way up to using the roller up to 3 times per week depending on skin's response. A simple, easy-to-use new addition to get more from the Elizabeth Grant Skin Care products you know and love.
Who it's for: This product is suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
- Start on one edge of the area. Roll up from top to bottom, avoiding the eye socket area if you're doing your face. Lift it up, and roll over the same area again, repeating 6 times in total. Move the roller over and repeat. Keep going until you've done the whole area.
- Starting at the top or bottom, roll across the area horizontally. Lift up, and roll over the same area again. Roll over it 6 times altogether. Move down or up a little bit, and repeat the process until you've done the whole area.
- You can overdo it with microneedling, especially on your face. Therefore, it's a good idea to limit each rolling session to under 2 minutes if you can.
Suprême Essence of Torricelumn™
Our award-winning, best-selling, clinically tested serum that’s perfect for all skin types and skin concerns. With just 1-2 drops, skin will look and feel rejuvenated, hydrated, smoother and more radiant.
- Formulated with Torricelumn™ in its purest, most concentrated form and works as an intensive skin care treatment to visibly plump and rejuvenate the look of skin
- Formulated with plant stem cells to help repair and revitalize the skin
- Light-weight and fast absorbing formula for optimal efficacy and results
- Delivers deep hydration to skin and locks in moisture for all-day hydration Skin type: Suitable for all skin types
Skin care concerns:
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Lines and Wrinkles
- Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
How to Use: After cleansing, apply 1-2 drops of serum into hands and gently press into skin.
Clinical Results: In the course of clinical studies conducted in Germany by DermaConsult GmbH among 20 participants for 28 days:
- 100% of participants saw an increase in skin hydration
- 100% of participants saw an increase in skin firmness
- 100% of participants saw an increase in skin smoothness
- 100% of participants saw a decrease in wrinkle depth
- Torricelumn™: to target the 5 main signs of aging
- Vitamin A: to help improve the look of skin tone and clarity
- Marula Oil: to help moisturize the skin
- Japanese Green Tea: to refresh skin
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10), Eryngium Maritimum Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Glycine Max Symbiosome Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Pikea Robusta Extract, Algae Extract, Dioscorea Villosa Root Extract, Trifolium Pratense Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Bisabolol, Arginine, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ceteareth-20, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Collagen, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Threonine, Isoleucine, Proline, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Lysine, CI 19140/ Yellow 5, CI 16035/ Red 40