Caviar Nutruriche Shimmering Dry Oil (Value $75.00)
What it is: This golden glitter, sparkling oil spray is the perfect finish to any look and a glamorous way to subtly highlight skin for an alluring look.
Note: This item doesn't ship to United States.
What it does: The Caviar Nutruriche Shimmer Dry Oil for Face and Body has luxurious Caviar and illuminating golden particles that are infused with highly nourishing, natural oils, moisturizing sweet almond oil, nutrient-enriched macadamia nut oil, olive oil that is rich in vitamin A and E, and protective safflower oil.
Who it's for: This product is best for:
- Dehydrated Skin
- Heavy Lines
- Mature skin
What sets this line apart: Intensely moisturizing and exceptionally light formulation.
- Torricelumn™ - Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s superior moisturizing compound, clinically tested to boost hydration levels, plumping the appearance of the skin making it look firmer and smoother.
- Caviar extract - Loaded with nourishing and deeply rejuvenating Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Macadamia Nut Oil - contains one of the highest sources of Palmitoleic Fatty Acids, which is vital for delaying the visible effects of skin and cell aging.
- Olive Oil - Naturally rich in vitamins A and E, it helps to prevent moisture loss
- Vitamin E - Help prevent oxidative effects in skin and reduce the visible effects of photo aging.
How to use: Shake well. Spritz over face and body.
Please note: Due to restrictions, Caviar products cannot be shipped to the United States.
Ingredients: Isopropyl Palmitate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cyclopentasiloxane, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Silica, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Tin Oxide, Caviar Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides | EGB089