Hydra Cell Active Sleep Treatment - 200mlAdd to Wishlist
What it is: Youthful, plump, volume. With so much to gain, what have you got to loose? Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s new Hydra Cell Active line uses THREE types of hyaluronic acid to plump up, moisturize, and firm the appearance of skin. The days of hollow looking cheeks, sunken looking eyes, dry skin, and the appearance of fine lines are gone. This intensive moisturizing Sleep Treatment helps hydrate the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles while you sleep - Just the thing for your beauty sleep!
What it does: Hyaluronic acid (HA) is an incredible molecule that is able to bind up to 1000x its weight in water helping to intensely hydrate and improve the look of skin. It is naturally occurring in fresh skin, but as we age, we lose the ability to produce HA making skin appear saggy and lined. Elizabeth Grant’s groundbreaking formulation incorporates three types of HA, turning up the skin’s ability to drastically improve the look of volume and suppleness. The first type of HA is the sodium hyaluronate, the salt of HA, which provides a protective moisture barrier. The second type of HA has a lower molecular weight, which means skin-plumping moisture is able to immerse into the skin more than ever before. The third type of HA has a unique cross-linked structure that provides continuous hydration overtime. Together, these three types of HA form an age-defying dream team that ensures skin remains optimally moisturized throughout the day and looks plump, firm, and smooth.
Who it's for: This product is suitable for all skin types. It addresses the five signs of aging: lines and wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone, dullness and saggy skin.
How to use: After cleansing, gently massage onto face and neck area until product visibly disappears. Use only as directed.
- Torricelumn™: Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s superior moisturizing compound, clinically tested to boost hydration levels, plumping the appearance of the skin making it look firmer and smoother
- Hyaluronic acid: Holds in moisture and results in soft, smooth, hydrated and elastic skin
- Sodium hyaluronate: The salt form of Hyaluronic Acid, a water-binding ingredient that has the ability to hold up to 1000 their own
- Low molecular weight: High penetration and high moisture retentively
- Ginseng extract: Rich in antioxidants and vitamin B
- Algae extract: Smoothes, soothes and moisturizes the skin with its many vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids
- Collagen: Helps to stimulate collagen biosynthesis to strengthen and refine the contours of the skin
- CoQ10: Promotes collagen growth and protects the look of skin
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Glycol Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propanediol, Cetyl Hexacosyl Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Ethyl Methicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Algae Extract, Trehalose, Collagen, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja Sterols, Jojoba Esters, Glycine Soja Oil, Urea, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Serine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Pullulan, Panthenol, Algin, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10), Glycolipids, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review