Hydra Cell Active Marine Plasma
What it is:
A powerful, lightweight formula containing bio-plasma resistance to external, drying and environmental factors. Plasma binds to H20, which is drawn from the air, delivering hydration to tighten and plump the look of skin.
What it does:
A deep infusion of replenishing moisture for a more youthful-looking skin, this light formula is enriched with vitamins and minerals to help deeply hydrate and replenish the skin's moisture barrier. An incredible combination of three hyaluronic acid hydrators work synergistically to help give skin optimal hydration on contact and help return the feel of a youthful bounce to the skin. Torricelumn™ tightens the look of skin for a more lifted appearance, while Aquacacteen and a moisturizing complex helps add even more hydration for long lasting moisture. The Marine Plasma will help skin look more smooth, supple, and luminous.
How to use:
Apply to face area every night after cleansing. For optimal results use after serum. Additional moisturizer is optional
- Torricelumn™: Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s superior moisturizing compound, clinically tested to boost hydration levels and plump the appearance of the skin making it look firmer and smoother.
- Caviar: contains omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins D, B2 and B12; works as natural antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Bioplasma: Scenedesmus phyto plankton extract – increases skin hydration; improvement of skin smoothness and decrease in skin roughness; increase in firmness; decrease of lines, wrinkles and wrinkle depth
- Hyalo Oligo: low molecular weight hyaluronic acid that has high penetration and high moisture retentively
- Aquacacteen: An ultra-refined elixir from organic cactus, soothes and calms irritated skin, increases firmness and hydration
- PatcH20: A moisturizing complex that provides instant sustained and prolonged hydration to skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Sodium Hyaluronate is the salt form of Hyaluronic Acid, a water-binding ingredient that has the ability to hold up to 1000 times their own weight in water
- Algae: soothes and protects the moisture levels in the skin
Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethyl Methicone, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Caviar Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Niacinamide, Glycine Soja Oil, Glycine Soja Sterols, Squalane, Algin, Panthenol, Allantoin, Serine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pullulan, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Phosphate, Phospholipids, Potassium Phosphate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Glycolipids, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Trehalose, Sorbitan Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review