I ordered this one from TSC and I am excited to start using it, because any other products I use from EG transformed my skin. My skin is looking yonder plumper and glowing, I could not believe what a transformation in just a couple of weeks. Thank you EG
Hydra Cell Active 2 phase Hydra Treatment - 55mlAdd to Wishlist
What it is:
An intensely hydrating skin treatment that helps to restore the look of plumpness and volume to the skin.
Who it's for:
Suitable for all skin types.
What it does:
Restore the lost look of youth with this intensely hydrating skin treatment that combines three types of hyaluronic acid. Together these serious hydrators provide skin with a moisture barrier, locks in hydration and delivers continuous moisturization throughout the day. Also formulated with Torricelumn™ and tamarind seed extract, this treatment will help to tighten the look of skin, leaving it feeling lifted. With every use, skin begins to look more supple and smooth, decreasing the look of lines and reducing signs of dryness. The antioxidants in the serum improves skin tone and diminishes the look of dark spots. This powerfully hydrating treatment softens even the roughest and dullest skin so that it begins to look more full, supple, and healthy.
How to use:
- Replace the dropper cap with the white powder cap
- To release the powder into the Activating Liquid, push down firmly on the top of the white cap until it is level with the ribbed level below
- Shake vigorously to mix thoroughly
- Replace the dropper cap and discard the white powder cap
- Shake well before each use
- Apply a small amount to face and neck area before moisturizer
- Torricelumn™: Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s superior moisturizing compound, clinically tested to boost hydration levels and plump the appearance of the skin making it look firmer and smoother
- Leontopodium Alpinum Stems G: Edelweiss plant stem cells - antioxidant activity, anti-wrinkle activity (improvement in skin compactness, smoothness, elasticity and softness)
- Sodium Hyaluronate: (high molecular weight) Sodium Hyaluronate is the salt form of Hyaluronic Acid, a water-binding ingredient that has the ability to hold up to 1000 their own weight in water
- Hyalo Oligo: low molecular weight hyaluronic acid that has high penetration and high moisture retentively
- Hylasome EG10 (Cross linked hyaluronic acid): this unique structure holds tightly bound wather and is able to deliver water/moisture overtime – has 50x the water binding capacity of hyaluronic acid; is also a free radical scavenger
- Aquacacteen: An ultra-refined elixir from organic cactus, soothes and calms irritated skin, increases firmness and hydration
- PatcH20: A moisturizing complex that provides instant sustained and prolonged hydration to skin
- Unitamuron H-22: Tamarind Seed Extract, improves hydration, skin elasticity, and skin smoothness
Aqua, Glycerin, PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius Oleosomes, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Trehalose, Algae Extract, Tamarindus Indica Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Urea, Algin, Pullulan, Collagen, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Serine, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Gluconic Acid, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
I have a lot of Elizabeth Grant creams night day etc & the Hydra Collection is just perfect, Elizabeth Grant Hydra Cell Active Treatment 55ml I have only been using about a week & no complaints skin feels smooth easy to apply & seeing some results already...
this is a great serum, my skin felts amazing, little goes a long way.
I have been using this treatment milk over the winter months and it sure does what is says! My skin is hydrated and calm without any dry patches which I usually get in winter. My esthetician comments on my skin every time I get a facial. I cocktail this treatment milk with my day cream and night cream for even more effect. My skin looks good, my pores are smaller, and people always compliment on me on how good my skin looks for my age at 60. Thank you for bringing us such good products!