Again, I can't say enough about all of the Elizabeth Grant lines. The Wonder Effect line, including this eye cream surpasses its description and claims. I absolutely love the Wonder Effect Line...I alternate between this line and the Absolute Line. I plan on using the Vitamin C Line during the summer months.
Exclusives Wonder Effect Retinol Eye Cream - 30mlAdd to Wishlist
What it is:
This powerful blend of retinol and Torricelumn™ revitalizes the delicate eye area by hydrating the skin and helping to reduce the look of fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles.
Who it is for:
Suitable for combination, oily, acneic, pigmented and mature skin types.
What it does:
This eye cream targets it all. It reduces the look of lines, stimulates skin rejuvenation to smooth the look of skin, reduces the look of dark circles, and improves skin hydration levels. Containing stabilized retinol, it is effectively delivered to the deep layers of your skin to improve skin tone, tighten, and moisturize right at the source. Simultaneously, ash tree extract and vitamin B3 help reduce the look of darkness so that the eyes will appear refreshed and visibly younger looking.
How to use:
Gently massage around eye area morning and night. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Ash tree bark extract: helps to reduce the look of dark circles under the eyes and its anti-oxidant properties help protect the skin.
- Organic silicon: to help reinforce the structure and elasticity of skin.
- Vitamin B3: to help to further reduce dark circles and firm the appearance of skin.
- Stabilized retinol: helps the retinol to penetrate evenly. Retinol’s strength is not only determined by its concentration, but also its formulation and delivery system. The remarkable delivery system of Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s exclusive Torricelumn™ compound helps deliver the retinol deep into the epidermal layers of the skin so that it works faster and better.
Benefits of Retinol:
- It's an antioxidant, disarming free radicals that cause skin damage.
- Fights fine lines and deep wrinkles helping to smooth the skin’s surface.
- Increases skin hydration.
- Increases skin turnover, revitalizing skin’s appearance.
- Helps boost collagen and improve elasticity.
- Helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.
- Improves skin tone, the signs of photo-damage and pore size.
Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Hexacosyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Retinyl Palmitate/Carrot Polypeptide, Retinol, Retinyl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Allantoin, Algae Extract, Glycolipids, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycine Soja Sterols, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glycolic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Silanetriol, Potassium Citrate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10), Sodium Lactate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sorbic acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Phenylpropanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
I have been using EG products over the last six months and there is truly nothing else that compares. Started with the wonder effects line and I absolutely love it. Then at Elizabeth's birthday event on TSC I ordered the absolute line and I was blown away. Two amazing lines that I alternate between or cocktail together sometimes. My skin never felt or looked better. Thank you EG!
There is NOTHING better on the market now than Elizabeth Grant's product line. All her products, with torricelumn, are HANDS DOWN the best products out there. I have been an EG Torricelumn girl for quite a number of years now, and I know I look 10 years younger than my actual age. My older sister has just asked me what do I use as she said "your skin in beautiful" and it is. I've got my husband using now in the past year, he is loving it, and now my sister has started using it. Thanks EG for your truly wonderful and true products!