I buy from Elizabeth Grant's website often and I buy EG products all the time on The Shopping Channel. I was somewhat unhappy with the jar of eye cream as it seemed to be hollow inside and for the high price I paid, I was disappointed as the jar is not nearly close to being half full so there is little eye cream. –––Elizabeth Grant response below––– Hi Cheryl, We are so sorry to hear about your experience with the Caviar Cellular Recharge Super Eye Cream. Our customer care representative, Amanda, has sent you an email to rectify this. Thanks so much for letting us know. We look forward to making it right! Kind regards, the Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Team
Caviar Cellular Recharge Super Eye CreamAdd to Wishlist
What it is: Energy is the most important element for life. With aging, skin repair slows down and the mechanisms for skin development gradually deteriorate. To maintain skin cell function, it is necessary to help re-stimulate skin. Caviar Cellular Recharge is designed to jumpstart and recharge the batteries of the skin to help combat the weakening of skin due to aging.
At the heart of this formula is precious caviar extract, Torricelumn™, and a Bioenergizer Mineral Complex. Combined, these three actives help strengthen and rejuvenate the important barrier functions of the skin and improve the moisture content of the skin. The Bioenergizer Mineral Complex, containing zinc, copper, and magnesium, synergistically act at the key moments of energy development. Nutrients essential to skin health, vitality and overall appearance of skin are delivered to help reduce the visible signs of aging.
What it does: Exceptionally lightweight, the lavish Caviar Cellular Recharge Eye Cream helps to fight signs of fatigue and reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness for a fresh, luminous look. The Caviar Cellular Recharge Eye Cream acts on the signs of aging to help revitalize the eye area and boost skin nutrition with the Bioenergizer Mineral Complex, caviar extract, and hyaluronic acid.
Who it's for: This product is best for:
- Dehydrated Skin
- Heavy Lines
- Mature skin
What sets this line apart: Intensely moisturizing and exceptionally light formulation.
- Torricelumn™ - Elizabeth Grant Skin Care's superior moisture compound to plump the skin and smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- CoQ10 - promotes collagen growth and protects the look of skin
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: helps replenish the look of the skin's surface
- Shea Butter: Acts as an emollient, leaving skin soft and supple
- Algae extract - Smoothes, soothes and moisturizes the skin with its many vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids
- Sodium hyaluronate (high molecular weight) - The salt form of Hyaluronic Acid, a water-binding ingredient that has the ability to hold up to 1000 times their own weight in water
- 100% of participants saw an increase in hydration
- 100% of participants saw an increase in firmness
- 85% of participants saw an increase in elasticity
- 85% of participants saw a decrease in skin roughness/increase of skin smoothness
- 85% of participants saw a decrease in wrinkle depth
This eye cream is amazing. It does what it says. It is super moisturizing, goes well under eye make up, takes care of fine lines, a total recharge for the eye area. And most of all, it does not hurt my sensitive eyes, like most eye creams do. My eye area never looked better. Love it!