Hydra Cell Active Eye Cream - 50ml
What it is:
Reduce the look of aging around the delicate eye area with this super moisturizing cream. Contains wrinkle-fighting ingredients that help minimize the appearance of lines.
Who it is for:
This product is suitable for all skin types. It addresses the five signs of aging: lines and wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone, dullness and saggy skin.
What it does:
Improve the look of aging around the delicate eye area with a deep infusion of moisture and wrinkle-fighting ingredients. Formulated with three types of hyaluronic acid, this eye cream provides moisture deep down to improve the look of fullness, elasticity level and replenish skin’s moisture barrier. The aging look of hollow, fatigued eyes is reduced and the skin becomes more supple in appearance. Combining Torricelumn™ and marine collagen extract, it also works to improve the look of firmness around the eye area and plumps up the skin to create a fresher look. Silk tree bark extract and darutoside from siegesbeckia orientalis help to provide the look of a lifted upper eyelid, reduce the appearance of puffiness, and minimize the look of crow’s feet and dark circles. Eyes appear lifted, smooth, and revived.
How to use:
Gently massage around eye area morning and night.
- Torricelumn™: Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s superior moisturizing compound, clinically tested to boost hydration levels and plump the appearance of the skin making it look firmer and smoother.
- Edelweiss plant stem cells: antioxidant activity, anti-wrinkle activity (improvement in skin compactness, smoothness, elasticity and softness)
- Sodium Hyaluronate: high molecular weight - Sodium Hyaluronate is the salt form of Hyaluronic Acid, a water-binding ingredient that has the ability to hold up to 1000 their own weight in water
- Hyalo Oligo: low molecular weight hyaluronic acid that has high penetration and high moisture retentively
- Hylasome EG10: crosslinked hyaluronic acid – this unique structure holds tightly bound wather and is able to deliver water/moisture overtime – has 50x the water binding capacity of hyaluronic acid; is also a free radical scavenger
- Aquacacteen: An ultra-refined elixir from organic cactus, soothes and calms irritated skin, increases firmness and hydration
- PatcH20: A moisturizing complex that provides instant sustained and prolonged hydration to skin
- Matrixyl 3000 & Q10: decrease in wrinkle depth, wrinkle volume, wrinkle surface area. Increase in skin tone; Coenzyme Q10, supply energy and act against oxidative stress
- Albizia Julibrissin “Silktree” Bark & darutoside from Siegesbeckia orientalis: when paired together, they help lift the upper eyelid, reduce crow’s feet, fade dark circles and diminish puffiness
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Persea Gratissima Oil, Trehalose, Algae Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Darutoside, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius Oleosomes, Urea, Algin, Pullulan, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10), Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Serine, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Gluconic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Ceteareth-20, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Benzoate, Threonine, Lysine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review