Hydra Cell Active Deep Moisture Mask - 200ml
What it is:
Quench the skin with serious hydration and diminish the signs of dryness and roughness. This intensely moisturizing facial mask makes skin look supple and smooth.
Who it is for:
This product is suitable for all skin types. It addresses the five signs of aging: lines and wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone, dullness and saggy skin.
What it does:
Quench the skin with serious hydration and diminish the signs of dryness and roughness. This intensely moisturizing facial mask keeps skin looking supple and smooth. Combining three types of hyaluronic acid, the powerful formulation immediately plumps up the look the skin. It restores moisture levels to give skin the look of volume and firmness and it provides the skin with a replenished moisture barrier of protection. The advanced formula delivers moisture, ensuring a lasting appearance of smooth and even surfaced skin. With cactus extract it works to reduce the look of redness and irritation due to dryness so that the complexion appears more fresher and beautiful. While Edelweiss plant stem cells and Vitamin E help to reduce the appearance of dark spots. Vitamin E, Provitamin B5 and aloe vera infuse the skin with radiance and soothing properties, for a visibly brightened complexion. After a 20 minute application, skin is rejuvenated and healthy looking.
How to use:
Apply mask on cleansed face and neck area. Avoid eye area. Leave on for 20 minutes and remove with a damp cloth.
- Torricelumn™: Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s superior moisturizing compound, clinically tested to boost hydration levels and plump the appearance of the skin making it look firmer and smoother
- Edelweiss plant stem cells: antioxidant activity, anti-wrinkle activity (improvement in skin compactness, smoothness, elasticity and softness)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (high molecular weight): Sodium Hyaluronate is the salt form of Hyaluronic Acid, a water-binding ingredient that has the ability to hold up to 1000 their own weight in water
- Hyalo Oligo: low molecular weight hyaluronic acid that has high penetration and high moisture retentively
- Hylasome EG10 (crosslinked hyaluronic acid): this unique structure holds tightly bound wather and is able to deliver water/moisture overtime – has 50x the water binding capacity of hyaluronic acid; is also a free radical scavenger
- Aquacacteen: An ultra-refined elixir from organic cactus, soothes and calms irritated skin, increases firmness and hydration
- PatcH20: A moisturizing complex that provides instant sustained and prolonged hydration to skin
Aqua, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Trehalose, Algae Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Villosa Root Extract, Trifolium Pratense Leaf Extract, Algin, Pullulan, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Urea, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Serine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090 / Blue 1, CI 16035 / Red 40
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review