What it is:
Intensive Hydra Treatment is a cutting edge dual system that penetrates the skin with deep moisturization and removes dull skin to reveal the look of a highly hydrated, polished, and more radiant complexion.
What it does:
This rich, easily absorbed, hydrating formula saturates the skin to remove signs of dryness and reduce the look of wrinkles and dullness. It is loaded with sodium hyluronate, Torricelumn™ and vitamins that encourage a balanced skin that looks supple and brighter. This treatment makes skin feel exceptionally soft and silky.
Who it's for:
Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
• Replace the dropper cap with the white powder cap
• To release the powder into the Activating Liquid, push down firmly on the top of the white cap until it is level with the ribbed level below
• Shake vigorously to mix thoroughly
• Replace the dropper cap and discard the white powder cap
• Shake well before each use
• Apply a small amount to face and neck area before moisturizer
- • Sodium hyaluronate- to help increase moisture levels helping it look immediately smoother.
- • Torricelumn™- Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s superior moisturizing compound, clinically tested to boost hydration levels, plumping the appearance of the skin making it look firmer and smoother.
- • Various vitamins- provides revitalizing nutrients to the skin.
Exclusives Intensive Hydra Treatment Phase I:
Aqua, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius Oleosomes, PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tamarindus Indica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum
Exclusives Intensive Hydra Treatment Phase II:
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed