What it is:
An exceptionally powerful, yet feather-light, treatment for the eye are that is starting to sag. On application there is an immediate tightening effect which gives the appearance of softened, smoother, line- free eye area. With continued use, as the skin becomes nourished and intensely hydrated results will be more dramatic - the contours of the eye area appear firmer and smoother.What it does:
This advanced eye cream goes to work where it really counts- in the support layers of the skin to strengthen and hydrate. It helps to redefine the eye contours and lift the look of bags under the eyes. Torricelumn™ moisturizes and helps to plump up the look of lines imparting a truly youthful and smooth look. Marine collagen is enhanced with peptides giving extra support to the delicate skin around the eyes. On application there is an immediate tightening and smoothing effect, and with continued use results will be more dramatic - the contours of the eye area appear firm, nourished, and resilient.
Who it's for:
For sagging and slackened skin.
How to use:
Gently stroke a thing layer across the eye lid morning and night.
- • Torricelumn™- Elizabeth Grant Skin Care’s superior moisturizing compound, clinically tested to boost hydration levels and plump the appearance of the skin making it look firmer and smoother.
- • Marine collagen- helps to stimulate collagen biosynthesis to strengthen and refine the contours of the skin.
- • Deep Epidermal Skin Strengthening (DESS) Technology- helps rebuild the three dimensional integrity of the skin and helps improve your skin's dermal architecture so that the skin appears thicker, fuller, more resilient, and more youthful.
- • Peptides- to help strengthen the supportive tissue of the eye area.
- • African Baobab tree sap- combined with exclusive Torricelumn™ to the boost the hydration of the deep down epidermal levels helping to visibly open the contours of the eye area and supply nutrients to the eye lids which give the appearance of plump, youthful eyes.
- • Natural German chamomile and vitamin E blend- helps to keep the eye area calm and soothed every twenty four hours of the day.
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Petrolatum, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Collagen, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide74, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme 0-10), Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Hydrolyzed Sesame Protein PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Villosa Root Extract, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Trifolium Pratense Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Allantoin, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carnosine, Serine, Lysine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Bisabolol, VP/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester, Sodium Acetate, lsopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Glyoxal, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoata, Threonine. EGB103-1.
Can't Live Without It !
Posted by Anita Canaday-Loth on 2017 May 8th
This makes my eyelid look like I am 20 again .No wrinkles !
Posted by Michelle Larkin on 2016 Dec 7th
I am 58 and fair skinned and have been struggling with puffy looking eyes in the morning either from fluid retention or possibly just hollowing but the crepey lift eye cream really helped, firming and lifting and the puffiness appeared reduced within an hour every morning in time for me to put my makeup on for my best look, best to put it on as early as possible to give it a chance to work. I have tried everything at no expense short of surgery and this rates right up there. For me I find this better than the 24hr firming eye cream (next best) but everyone is different so give them a try.